Tulane is committed to making gameday an enjoyable and memorable experience. There is a special energy on-campus with family, friends, students and thousands of other Tulane fans prior to the big game. Newcomb and Berger Family Lawn Quads have been designated as the official tailgating area for campus. Live entertainment, a family fun zone, food and beverage for purchase, and merchandise for sale will be available in Tailgate Village for all fans on campus for game day.
Fans also have two tailgating options:
Tailgater Concierge Tailgate Service (NEW!)
Tulane fans can now take advantage of Tulane’s new partnership with Tailgater Concierge. This partnership will provide fans with an easy and fun way to tailgate with upgrades and options that weren’t available before.
- Tailgater Concierge provides premium tailgate packages to groups of all sizes.
- Tailgater Concierge tailgates are set-up on Berger Family Lawn.
- Packages include tents, tables, chairs, and coolers with ice, along with optional upgrades like grills, satellite televisions, speakers, fans and tailgate games.
- Tailgater Concierge offers several catering and beverage options to choose from as an alternative to bringing in your own food. They will coordinate the delivery of any catering orders so it is ready and waiting for you at your personal tailgate.
- Curb-side assistance is available for guests needing to drop of items for their tailgate. Look for the Tailgater Concierge drop-off sign on Drill Rd.
- All set-up and clean-up will be taken care of by their onsite crew so all you’ll have to do is show up and have fun.
- The Tailgater Concierge team will be on-site during tailgate hours to ensure your tailgate runs as smoothly as possible.
- Packages can be booked online at their website, via email or over the phone.
- Tailgater offers a special season package option where guests booking for the season will get one tailgate for free.
For more information about Tailgater Concierge or to reserve a tailgate experience, visit www.www.tailgaterconcierge.com/tulane or call 888-301-2190.
Tailgate On Your Own
Berger Family Lawn will be available on a first-come, first-served basis for fans wishing to set-up their own tailgate. Fans can set-up a tent (10’x10’ max), tables, chairs, grills, food, drinks (beer and wine only, no liquor) and any other tailgate necessities they may have.
Fans will have the opportunity to drive onto campus via designated roads, which will open up eight (8) hours prior to kick-off and close five (5) hours prior to kick-off. Access to the unloading/loading zone will be via Newcomb Place off Willow St. Upon your arrival, security personal will direct you to the loading zone. Fans will be allowed 15 minutes in the loading zone (vehicles must be attended) located on Drill Rd. to unload their vehicle and will then be required to go and park their vehicle. Campus will re-open post-game when police release traffic control (approximately 90 minutes) for fans to collect any items remaining.
Tailgating will officially begin (4) hours prior to kickoff (with the exception of weekday games) and will end (30) minutes prior to kickoff. No tailgating during the game is allowed.